THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the ACT with 6 full-length practice tests, thorough ACT topic reviews, and extra practice online. Techniques That Actually Work.
- Powerful tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the ACT
- Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
- Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
- Complete coverage of all test topics, including the reading and written portions
- Thorough review of the skills necessary to ace all five ACT sections
- Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review Practice Your Way to Perfection.
- 6 full-length practice tests (4 in the book, 2 online) with detailed answer explanations
- Drills for each test section--English, Mathematics, Reading, Science, and Writing
- Instant score reports for online tests, with optional LiveGrader(TM) essay scoring